Micro Plus XL
3D-Printer Perfactory MicroPlusXL (Made in Germany)
The MicroPlusXL 3D printer from envisionTEC is an easy to maintain and user friendly open architecture 3D printer for a variety of professional and medical applications.
- For smaller print job quantities, in the highest quality and high flexibility
- Prints models, models with removable stumps, implant models, gingival masks, bite splints, drilling templates, indiv. trays, temporaries, dentures, crowns and bridges, model casting and much more with one machine
- Operated by touch screen
- Volume: 120 mm x 74 mm x 80 mm.
- Long-life LED light source
- Upper and lower jaw model in approx. 60 min
- Printing of data in .STL format
- Easy, fast and waste-free exchange of printing material
- Incl. CAM software Perfactory RP software
- Automatic placement, leveling, scaling
- Full support generation for all application areas